2.All u hav to do iz labl the scissors: the handle is the lever,the metal part at the top iz the wedge,and to move it, it iz called the fulcrum
A catapult is a machine. It is has lever. It also includes a fulcrum. This machine throws a load from one place to another without using much energy.
1. Wheel and axle it helps thing to move so that we wouldnt have to try to move thing that is to heavy for us to try to carry or hold.
The arms of a can opener are two levers. These levers open and close on the fulcrum to grip the can to open it. The gear that rotates the can gets energy from the handle's rotation. The handle on the can opener is a axle and gear. When the handle is turned the energy is transferred to a gear and wedge which then opens the can. The wedge then opens the can when the handle and the gear work together.
2. it has a wedge and a lever.With that it can hold items together,or on a wall.
1. elevator, it uses a pulley. It helps by moving a person or an item up levels of a building.
it is an example of a pulley,makes it easier to lift heavy objects.
1. Bicycle- It has a gear that turns the wheel. A pulley with the brake cable by pulling it shut. A lever with the handle bars to turn the bike left and right. A wheel and axle with the front and back wheel.
Switchback roads are an inclined planes,going up a mountain is eaiser with this.
A doorknob is a lever.
Skateboard & ramp: label the parts and explain the parts.
2. uses an inclinded plane to walk from one level to another
I think of a ramp when we talk about inclined planes because it goes up and make heavy things easier to carry because it requires less weight and force.
1). An example for simple machine is a seesaw.
2). Because it uses a lever and a wedge .
1.) a clock
2.) there are gears in a clock and 3 levers
1. Wheels on a car
2. The wheels are part of the wheel and axle, and they screws to keep them on the hub-cap.
A wheelbarrow is an example of a compound machine that uses a lever and a wheel and axle.
1.Slide on a Swimming Pool is a incline plain it helps people go down the slide fatser.
A pair of wire cutters uses a lever to work.
1)scooter and ramp.
2)the scooter is a wheel and axel
3)the ramp is an inclined plane
the wheel make it eaisier to go up the ramp and not have to jump onto the stright away.
a spool of tread can be ues as a pully of wheel and axel
1) alarm clock:
it has gears and also 3 levers
They use screws to keep each part in place.
A knife is a wedge. It cuts through food and traps.
1) A light switch
2) It has gears and levers(levers turn the lights on or off and gears make it work).
The wheel is a wheel and axle ad the handles are a lever
a chiar has screws if i am correct
- A bat
- A bat is a lever to swing to get the effort to swing the bat to the ball.
1. a crane
2. it has a pulley to lift up things that people can't
A slingshot is a lever. The purpose of it is to launch objects over a long distance.
a door is a lever because it operates on a fulcrum. the fulcrum for the door is where it meets the wall. it is also a wheel and axle because the hinge where it is atatched to the wall is a wheel and the rod is an axle.
i mean 6th period
i am familier with the can opener it has a lever a screw amd a gree
And it is used to open cans
The Jaws of Life are a tool firemen use to open broken cars to save people (hence the name). They have a lever system lke scissors and screws to hold it together.
A catapult has a pulley wheel and axle and a lever
A pin is an example of a simple machine. A pin is a wedge. It goes through walls to hold a paper to the wall.
A fishing pole is an example of a pulley because it makes it easier to catch fish.
A clock is an example of a simple machine
It has gears and 3 levers.
A bull dozer
It helps you move stuff and pave it to another area by using a wheel and axle and a lever to move and lift the object.
If you push the lever on it toward the F (forward) then is moves forward on whells and axles, if you pull the lever to the R (reverse) then it moves backwards.
A can opener: it allows you to open can without tabs. The simple machines used in it are a gear, wedge, lever, and screw. The gear and wedge help poke a hole in the can the lever is what you squeeze to help the gear and wedge poke the hole and the screw you twist to start wedgeing the can open.
a wheel chair- the wheels on the wheel chair and the inclinedplane on the ramp.
1) A Escalator like the ones you see in the mall is an incline plane beacause it carries people up and down the mall from different floors and things like that.
1) Flag Pole - it has a pulley
2) It's used to raise the flag and lower the flag
2.It has screws
(note: if its a special kind of bookshelf it might have wheels)
2.Its a pulley
3.If you pull the rope then its will pull something up.
A Water Park
1.Slide:Inclined Plane is helps you slide down the slide faster
2.Flag:Pulley it shows you when it is time to take a break out of the pool. It works as a pulley because you can just pull the rope, rather climbing all the way to the top to pull it down
A bulldozer has two simple machines.
1) wheel and axil
a meat grinder
1) a screw
2) the handle is a lever
3) some meat grinders are also wheel-and-axles
1.) An axe
2.) It has a wedge to chop wood and stuff and a lever for the handle.
A tow truck has an inclined plane wheel and axle. There's even screws holding it together
Wheel and axle helps it move inclined plane helps move car screw keeps the vehicle together
_1. a sink is a simple macine because it has gears and a wheel and axle and a lever and an inclined plane
2. Simple Machine: Screws
3. It helps hold the desk together.
2.simple machine is wheel and axle
A Pair of Scizzors
I SAY A DOOR KNOB:It is a wheel and axle.
It helps you get through a door.
bicycle petel:lever:helps you move your bike.
A human body. It has a inclined plane (tongue) and many wedges (teeth). It has many more simple machines, butttt.... that's all I wanna say at the moment.
1. A pencil
2. It can be used as a wedge. (ow)
a pen is a simple machine
no it isnt :3
1.) A weight set
2.) It's a wheel and axle
The rings in binders are wedges.
1.) Well I was thinking and I thought about this laptop that I am using.
2.) The laptop is a lever because it opens and closes. It also has screws in multiple places to keep it together.
1)My simple machine is a simple machine project(s)
2)My simple machine(s) contain wheel and axles, pulleys, levers, wedges, inclined planes, and screws
3)All of these objects help humans and animal in many different ways
2. Gears,wheel and axle,and leaver
1. A watch
2. It contains gears that help the hands move it makes it easier for you beacause you can have it o your wrist when ever you need it you dont have to walk around with a wall clock in your hand.
2. gears and screws
It is made of a wheel and axle.
its an example of a wheel and axle
1. a knife
2. its a wedge
3. it helps cut through objects
7th grade Science teacher at Rose Park Math & Science Magnet.